Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Trip to Yellowstone National Park, Day 4

Day 4

2 AM

I'm not even sure if I went to sleep, but I hear noises outside the tent. I try to convince myself that it's just other campers out and about, but then again, I'm not very convincing. I was scared stiff. I didn't move for a very long time. It was the scariest thing of my life. I am positive there were bears outside. Sorry, but i have no proof. Once again, I was too afraid to look out of the tent.

I finally fall asleep... and then wake up to my dad packing up the tent. I missed my run, sleeping ruins your life. So i get up, brush my teeth, and proceed to put the tent away. We found a cool slug, I named him Hue. Haha. We drive to our next destination, which I don't remember. I'm not even sure if we went anywhere. So we left the park and headed toward Cody, Wyoming.

We get to Cody and have to search hotels for a place to stay because my parents were not camping again. I wanted to stay at the Holiday Inn, but of course we stay at some random hotel called the Green Gables Inn. I was not a happy camper. We bring in our stuff and go out to dinner at Pizza Hut. Yum. I don't like pizza though, so I got a pasta bake. :) My mom convinced all of us to go to the "World Famous" Cody, Wyoming Rodeo. There is one everyday at 8 June - August.

The rodeo was so cool. There were only two 8 second rides though. After the Rodeo was over we headed back to the hotel and went to bed early, AGAIN! I don't know why my family likes to go to bed so early. It was quite annoying because I wasn't allowed to do anything because it was either too bright or noisy.

Very early in the moring, a COPS episode happened right outside our door! It was great. The lights woke everyone up and there was a guy running from the cops. He ran up the stairs and then I don't know what happened because I lost interest and fell back asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?