Sunday, August 5, 2012

sad days

Well last night my ex called me and said he wanted to meet up and talk about things. He decided that we should meet for dinner at Red Lobster. So my hopes are all up. I get dressed and do my makeup all pretty and I go with my highest hopes. We talk about things and at first it seems like we might get back together. I told him I would want to if he did and thats when he crushed my heart again. He told me he was trying to choose between dating me and being single and that being single is what he wants. So I am not sure why he called me to have me meet him only to crush my heart even more. He says hr doesnt think he wants to be broken up forever but honestly, I cannot wait around my entire life for him to maybe change his mind to date me again. My head cant even wrap around the fact that we are broken up, so the sadness comes in bursts. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?