Sunday, August 5, 2012

Makeup Haul!! Mac and UD

Okay, so lately I have been on some kind of odd makeup buying spree (don't ask) and I am almost positive this is going to increase now that my latest relationship has come to a sad close. Things I bought this month were: UD Starlight Glitter Body Art, UD Creme Highlight in Wicked, UD Lickable Body Powder in Marshmallow, UD Naked Skin in 3.5, UD Feminine Palette, UD Smoked Palette, Mac Pro Palette (15 empty), Mac All That Glitters Eyeshadow, and Mac Viva La Glam Nicki Minaj. WHOA. I know, I'm crazy lately. So first I will show pics and swatch everything:)














 
Okay so all of these pictures are completely out of order but I am so horrible at arranging them I can't do it lol. And some are missing!! UGH. I guess I will just start talking about all of them even though it is all SO MESSED UP!! So the glitter body art kit is super fun. There is a picture of what I put on my sister, the glitter sparrow. This would be fun for Halloween or going out or to a concert or something:) I got it for like $12 on UD's sale page!:) I dont know if I would pay full price for it but I got it for like half off so I would say it would be fun then. 
I already did a post about the UD Feminine palette, and I really do love it. I think I got it for $12 as well. The colors are very soft and pretty. The swatches I tried to upload did not work:(
Smoked Palette!! I have not got to experiment yet but I am looking forward to it. I am so glad there are other colors besides black so that people can know smokey eye does not always mean straight up BLACK!!
I got the mac pro palette and the eyeshadow so that I could de-pot my current UD eyeshadows that way they take up less space. All that Glitters is a very light and shimmery shade and I like it:)
Nicki Minaj Viva La Glam... Hmmm. It is so hard to describe!! It is really like a watermelony neon pink lol. That is how I interpret it. I dont exactly know it it would even look good on me, but I like Nicki and I like the idea of bright so I was like why not. 
NAKED SKIN OMFG, I LOVEEEE love love this foundation. I have never been able to find a foundation that works good on me, and matches good. This one is soo perfect for me. It is a light medium coverage and It is soo amazing. You would really have to try it yourself:)
I got the creme highlight on sale as well and it is nice and shimmery goodness for highlighting cheeks and anything else you want a little glam on:)
I know this is pretty much a waste of a post but I thought I would share with all of you my weird obsession with make up hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?