Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Little Bit Stronger?

Well it seemed as though I was doing okay with the whole break up, until today something really triggered some emotional pain. The night my boyfriend and I broke up I got in a huge fight with my sister, and thats what caused me to go see him. Well today, it was like the same thing happening all over again, my sister and I got into a fight. And it just triggered all of this emotional turmoil. I had to leave and I cried the whole way to Spokane, I just had to get out of there. No matter how much I tell myself I am okay, I am really not. It just doesnt hurt for a bit, but the pain comes with a vengeance. I just want to be happy again, back when me and my ex were happy and now we are grumpy and broken up. So although I seem to be getting stronger and doing okay, I really cannot tell because when the sadness comes, it comes strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?