Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fifty Shades.

All right. So I read the novel Fifty Shades of Grey. don't really know what to think about it. If you don't know what it is, its pretty much this girl meets this rich CEO and likes him, then turns out to be some kind of dominatrix S&M kinda guy who likes that kinda thing. I am actually really mad at the ending because now I have to read the second book. Plus, as some sort of sick joke the universe is playing on me, the end of the book is pretty much what is happening to me right now. But I don't want to say anything as some sort of spoiler and my life isn't EXACTLY the same but same circumstance. It wasn't greatly written, a fast read, and now I have to read the second one to see what happens. I mean it was not a bad book, but at the same time it was not the greatest I have ever read. I recommend if you are into exotic and kinky sex/love stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?