Monday, July 30, 2012

Urban Decay: The Feminine Palette

So the other day when I ordered my Urban Decay Naked Skin, I saw that this palette, the Feminine Palette, was on sale! How can you pass up a palette sale!? Ya just can't. I will post what all the other junk I got later:). Like I said in an earlier post, I just LOVE urban decay! I will have to post pictures later too of the palette and such.
So I open the box and the palette itself has a nice iridescent sheen to it and the peacock feathers on it actually have a velvety, soft texture to them. So that was neat!
This is what comes with the palette: an eyeliner pencil in the color "zero", a travel matte primer potion, and the palette itself. The palette comes with these colors: stray dog, swf, Aquarius, midnight cowboy, ecstasy, and darkhorse.
I used the palette today and I loved it!! So fun to experiment with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?