Saturday, July 28, 2012

So much yet so little

Well today was the start of the Olympic games. Well yesterday, but its past midnight now. The olympics are just such a grand event. For some reason grand events just get me all choked up lol. I feel like the whole world is on the same page, even if just for a minute. If only the world could get on the same page for other important topics. Or maybe someone should just stand up and be like this is how we have to do this and we are doing it whether you like it or not. Which of course would then be a dictator ship and that is totally not what anyone is going for! Anyway, totally wrong track here. 


I got my Urban Decay Naked Skin in the mail today, it is soo pretty:))) I can't wait to use it.. today.. when I go to work lol. Who needs sleep anymore anyway!? I love Urban Decay they are my favorite brand out there. I have tried Too Faced and their cosmetics dont stay on my face. The only thing I like from Stila is their "Glamour Eyes" mascara. Nars foundation is a bust. But Urban Decay... They are really quality andd they have this great attitude about them. I feel like they fit me really well. Haha random make up rant. 


Lately I just feel kind of depressed. Idk. Like all of this stress over moving and finding a job and having no one except my boyfriend to really talk about this kind of stuff and its really taking its toll on me. When I think about it I have to keep myself from crying. Is this really what I want to do? Is this the right choice for me? Its just hard. And its just piling and piling and piling on and I wonder when it will ever stop. My mom always tells me "life is tough" but really, is it going to be this hard for the rest of my life?? I just have so much to do and everyone is  telling me these days are so exciting and this should be the best time of my life and all I feel is stress coming from them too. Why arent I happy? Am I keeping myself from being happy? Or do I really have issues here. 


You tell me. Here is a list of stressors:
1. My family
2. My boyfriend
3. My job
4. Summer school
5. Passing the math test so I get my AA Degree and my credits transfer
6. Getting a job when I move
7. Who is my roommate?
8. My monthy payments to everyone
9. Leaving my family
10. Leaving my boyfriend
11. How do I keep myself from crying when I say goodbye? Or at least stay composed??
12. How can I do all of these things and still do well in my classes?
13. I have no friends. Will I make any in Montana?
14. What if I try so hard and dont get into pharm school???
I feel like there is more that I am forgetting. Ugh. Life. Again. I feel like all of my posts are about the same thing, but these things have taken over my life. 
And I didnt get to excersize today so I will be fat tomorrow. Awesome. I am so close to losing 5lbs so far and I just want to say I have so I can motivate myself more! Like I have lost five pounds I can lose five more! But Im not there yet. Sigh. Night yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?